Law is the system of rules that a society or government develops in order to deal with crime, business agreements, and social relationships. It is also used to refer to the people who work in this system.
1. Keeps the Peace – The law can help to keep the peace, maintain the status quo and protect individual rights. It can also help to protect minorities against majorities.
2. Promotes Social Justice – The law can help to promote social justice, particularly in a democratic society where there is a high level of participation by the people.
3. Preserves Individual Rights – The law can help to preserve individual rights by keeping people within the boundaries of their legal status.
4. Prevents Discrimination – The law can prevent discrimination against people for their race, religion or other factors that affect their ability to participate fully in life.
5. Ensures Orderly Societal Change – The law can help to ensure that society evolves and progresses in an ordered fashion.
6. Provides Money – The law can provide money to people who are disabled or who are unemployed.
7. Gives a Chance to Earn More and Be Rich – The law can provide you with the opportunity to earn more than many other professions.
8. Gains Respect from Society – The law can give you the opportunity to gain a lot of respect in the society.
The law can be used to create a society that is safe, secure and healthy for everyone. It can also be used to make sure that everyone is held accountable for their actions.