Technology is a branch of knowledge that deals with the creation and use of tools and other devices. These tools can be physical or virtual and they can help us solve problems and meet our needs.
1. Improves productivity: Technology makes life easier and reduces the amount of time it takes to complete a task. For example, if a bakery is making cookies they can automate the baking process by using temperature sensors.
2. Increases communication: Advancements in technology allow people from around the world to communicate with each other easily and efficiently. Texting, social networking, email, telephones, faxes and online video are all possible ways of communicating and sharing information in 2022.
3. Boosts business: Technological advancements have given businesses the ability to compete on a global scale. This has allowed them to gain new customers from around the world and increase their sales.
4. Educates students: Teaching children how to use computers, software programs and online communication tools can be extremely beneficial for their education as well as their future career. They will not only be able to apply for jobs of the future, but they will also be able to learn at their own pace without having to sit in an environment that is not conducive to learning.
5. Protects company data: Modern-day businesses have access to a variety of IT innovations that help them streamline the way they share and store important business information. This can lead to less waste and more efficiency as employees are able to access data from anywhere in the world.